She has a vast experience in vetting relating to immovable Property for ascertaining the title. She also represented multiple banks and financial institutions in Bangladesh. She undertakes drafting and vetting of mortgage deed, power of attorney, all credit facility agreements before disbursement of loans to borrowers. She is specialized in company law and laws governing securities.
She is very much efficient in drafting of business contacts and documentation including joint venture agreements and shareholder’s agreements.
She has a deep understanding of the labour and employment laws of Bangladesh. She can efficiently draft all documents relating to employment and benefit requirements. She is also a member of the taxes bar and therefore has the requisite understanding of Bangladesh’s tax regime and advise her clients on tax related matters.
She has diverse experience in dealing with various litigation before the lower judiciary. Her area of practice include litigatons under Artha Rin Adalat Act, Money Suit, Labour Cases, Cases under Negotiable Instruments Act and Criminal Litigations. She is very efficient in drafting writ, criminal appeal, criminal revision, anticipatory bail.
- 2016,Barrister-at-Law, The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn,UK
- 2018, Enrolled as an Advocate on the Roll of the Bangladesh Bar Council.
- 2021, Member of Dhaka Taxes Bar Association
- 2022, Permission to Practice in the High Court Division, Supreme Court of Bangladesh
- 2012, B.S.S ,Political Science, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 2013, M.S.S, Political Science, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 2015,LLB, University of London,UK