Barrister Sazlina Nahar
Sazlina Nahar has a vast experience in vetting relating to immovable Property for ascertaining the title. She undertakes drafting and vetting of mortgage deed, power of attorney, all credit facility agreements before disbursement of loans to borrowers.
She is very much efficient in drafting of business contacts and documentation including joint venture agreements and shareholder’s agreements. She has a deep understanding of the labour and employment laws of Bangladesh. She can efficiently draft all documents relating to employment and benefit requirements. Her area of practice include litigatons under Artha Rin Adalat Act, Money Suit, Labour Cases, Cases under Negotiable Instruments Act and Criminal Litigations. She is in writ, criminal appeal, criminal revision and anticipatory bail.
- Barrister-at-Law, The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn,UK
- Enrolled as an Advocate on the Roll of the Bangladesh Bar Council.
- Member of Dhaka Taxes Bar Association
- An Advocate of Supreme Court of Bangladesh.
- B.S.S ,Political Science, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- M.S.S, Political Science, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- LLB, University of London,UK